We offer highly reliable services for providing Armed and Unarmed Security Guard. Our team, at Entellus Security and Allied Services, chooses the best Armed & Unarmed Security Guards only after testing them on several physical and intelligence parameters. Also, all the Armed & Unarmed Security Guards are fully trained and experienced. We can assure the customers that these Armed & Unarmed Security Guards will perform their assigned tasks with complete dedication and sincerity.
This is a well-known fact that the era of traditional security has gone. These days, the security of your organization requires a well-planned security program managed by professionals who can provide security by identifying dangers and providing for their elimination.
We offer choice of following types of security personnel
- Unarmed Security Guards : Minimum height 5’7”, aged 21 - 45 yrs, minimum matriculate, having completed 15 days training at our academy
- Armed SecurityGuard : Minimum 5' 7", aged 24 - 50 yrs, minimum matriculate, possession of valid gun license, having completed one week training as unarmed guard and one week training in firing and handling of personal
- Security Supervisor : Minimum 5' 8", recruited from existing company strength after having proved supervisory capabilities or recruited directly by facing competition in case of exserviceman, aged 30 - 45 for civilians & 40 - 50 yrs for ex-serviceman, having done basic, instructional and field training at our academy.
- Asst Security Officer : Essentially an ex-army/ex- police personnel in order to bring to the job intrinsic understanding of security needs and procedures, Subedar/Subedar Major or equivalent rank, 40 – 55 yrs, having done basic, instructional, field training and office attachment program.
Note : Physical and mental agility, resourcefulness, responsiveness, service with smile and strict adherence to the code of conduct are the hallmarks of ESAS team.
- Rigid physical and educational standards while recruitment.
- Special recruitment to suit clients' requirement like english speaking, computer literate, experience in fire fighting, etc.
- Medical checkup.
- Stringent verification of antecedents, education and experience both by ESAS investigating staff and police.
Selected after 2-stage interview :
- First Interview : Aptitude test, Application form, Interview for suitability.
- Second Interview : Physical test, Site suitability, Job offer.
Three-tier training i.e. basic/induction training, onthe- job training and refresher training is carried out at ESAS Training Academy. 15 days intensive basic/induction training. One week on-the-job training under instructor specially positioned at clients premises for the purpose. Refresher training is conducted at regular intervals to keep all personnel abreast with the latest techniques.
Curriculum Includes :
- Physical training – Drill, PT, smartness & alertness.
- Uniform, equipment & personal hygiene.
- Fire fighting & first aid.
- Code of conduct, public relations & mannerism.
- Gate duties, telephone duties, documentation, car parking & traffic control.
- Escorting of VIPs.
- Search and frisking of persons, patrolling of premises.
- Crisis management, liaisons with police, fire brigade station etc.
- Electronic/Electrical gadgets, operation of generators, lifts, ATM machine etc.
- Covert & Overt intelligence gathering.